View Other Past Projects:
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NGC): 2007 - Present
BeaKen Systems & Technology Solutions, Inc. provides subject matter experts on a full time basis to work collaboratively as a member of an integrated government/contractor team. BeaKen Systems & Technology Solutions, Inc. provides the following: Acquisition Program/Project Management & System Engineering/Technical Support.
- Provides proactive leadership support for the customer's program planning process.
- Provides Engineering Change Proposal (ECP) review. Provides analytical reviews of any proposed technical solution(s) identifying issues and risks/opportunities. Provides detailed cost analysis of the development contractor cost proposal determining issues, risks/opportunities and shortfalls pertaining to the government budget guidance.
- Lead/support relevant program meetings providing status, issue resolution, representation and action item completion efforts as required.
- Provides assessments of programs in the execution of their allocated tasks.
- Formulates customer needs submissions, concepts of operation, operational constraints, mission statements, operational processes, and other appropriate documentation.
- Supports the Program Office in the definition, evaluation, coordination and update of the customer's capabilities and requirements baseline as defined within the applicable government/contractor controlled specifications.
- Provide advice, guidance and support addressing the customer's Request for Change (RFC) process. This includes supporting the resolutions of all applicable issues, risk and action items.
- Provides program/project status to the government team at relevant process forums upon request. Represents the customer's program issues, risk/opportunities and action item resolutions to all appropriate meetings and forums within and external to the customer. Lead discussions or provides briefings to the same.
- Supports the Program Office in the conduct of trades & analysis to identify and clarify issues associated with requirements, interfaces, standards, technology insertion approaches/methodology, system transition approaches, and risk/opportunities.